Friday, November 12, 2010

You lifted me up when I was down, you made me smile when I forgot how too, you were there for me in my times of need, and you were there when I needed nothing at all.

she's never been one to wait around. she's always moving and dancing and running. but for some reason, with him, she's patient. she'll wait. she'll wait for nobody, and nothing else, except him.
everybody has a secret world inside of them. all of the people of the world, I mean everybody. no matter how dull and boing they are on the outside, inside them they have all got unimaginable, magnificent, wonderful, stupid, amazing worlds. not just one world. hundreds of them. thousands maybe.

There's another thing to learn about tears: They can't make somebody who doesn't love you anymore love you again.
even if the path is a little blurry, keep walking. you'll focus in when you know what you want. then the picture of your life will be crystal clear. just don't ever give up.
for her, being without him was the same as forgetting how to laugh. it was that unimaginable.
He may not be your boyfriend, your high school sweetheart, or your soul mate. But all that matters is your together now. Who knows what the future holds. Who cares what the past brought. Now is now, and you have to love when you can
We all want to fall in love. Why? Because that experience makes us feel completely alive. Where every sense is heightened, every emotion is magnified, our everyday reality is shattered and we are flying into the heavens. It may only last a moment, and hour, an afternoon. But that doesn't diminish its value. Because we are left with memories that we treasure for the rest of our lives.

He talked to her again, as friends. 
It's been a while, but his eyes were just as brown and his smile was just as bright as always. 
He made her smile, he made her fall in love, again.
I don't know what I want to do with my life, I just know I want to do it. I want to see my world. I want to meet every single person breathing on this earth. I want to give everyone a hug or a handshake and I want to make someone's life a little easier. I want to be different than the people I know because that's what makes us beautiful. I want to be ridiculous before I die. But mostly, I don't want regrets.
There'll always be that first true love. The one you first spent the night crying for. The one that never really worked out but you kept your hopes up too much. The one who got away. The one who taught you all you need to know about love. And the one that until now, is still the one you look back to whenever you try to love again.
We drive tonight and you are by my side, we're talking about our lives like we've known each other forever. Time flies by with the sound of your voice, it's close to paradise with the end surely near. And if I could only stop the car, I would hold you and never let go.
this world is a big place, a big place filled with an unlimited amount of opportunities to meet new people. though as many people i keep meeting, no one of them is able to replace the image of you in my mind.
i want to be the girlfriend. not the friend, not the confidant, not the other woman, not the friend with benefits, not the second choice. i want to be the one who is loved, held, and who gets the phone calls at night and the cute surprises, the kisses on the forehead and the i miss you's. i want it all.
They were in love. You could tell just by the way they looked at each other, like they had the most wonderful secret in the world between them.
Your friends are your release; they're who you have the most fun with. And yet when the going gets tough, those people turn around and suddenly, they're not just making you laugh. They're being this rock and giving you all their advice, even though you're so much your own person. If you dissect yourself, I guarantee you, your friends are in there. Their influence is incredible. They're the people whom you need most in your life.
You're like my first bad habit, I can't live without it. I can't give you up. And even though you're trouble, I come back for double. I can't say enough is enough.

"You really love him, don't you?" A simple psychological question. Not a single name was mentioned. But suddenly, someone came into your mind as you read it.

you wrapped your arms around me, pressing your body against mine. And in that moment of perfection, I knew we were meant to be. I never wanted you to let go of me.
You stand by & believe in me like nobody ever has. When my world goes crazy, you're right there to save me. You make me see how much I really have.. I have you
 I don't want him to be perfect. I want him to laugh at me, trip me, then help me back up. Pick me up and throw me into the pool, make me watch hours of football & take me to the arcade and beat me at air hockey. But most of all, I want him to love me for who I am.
A perfect partner in life is someone who can be with and talk about anything without realizing that the day is over. Someone who will always listen and feel twice the joy or pain you’re going through. When you start to feel that connection, never let it go because there’s more to companionship than there is to love. Because in the end, when all else fails and consumed, you will always hold on to those times you don’t even need to hear the words I love you.
I keep thinking of how much I love talking to you. How good you look when you smile. How much I love your laugh. I daydream about you off and on, replaying pieces of our conversations; laughing at funny things that you said or did. I've memorized your face and the way you look at me. I catch myself smiling again at what I imagine. I wonder what will happen the next time we are together and even though neither of us know what the future holds, I know one things for sure; you're the best thing that ever happened to me.
Don't know if it was you or me, different roads or different dreams. All I know is someone said goodbye. Maybe we weren't ready yet, to let go of our innocence. Guess we'll never know the reason why. But broken hearts, tears and mistakes all vanish like summer rain. And when I close my eyes, I see your face.
You're the one worth waiting for. You're all I ever needed in this life. Words can't begin to express the impact you have made on me and in my entire life. All I can say is I love you for everything that it serves out.

You make me laugh at things that aren't funny. You make me smile without actually being here. You make my stomach flip by a text. You make my heart drop by just saying hi. I hate to admit it, but you're still amazing.
She breathes him in like oxygen, stuck in the moment and never wanting for it to end.

No comments:

Post a Comment