Tuesday, November 2, 2010

What women should know: a man who truly loves you will never let you go no matter how hard the situation is. What men should know: a woman who truly loves you will get angry at you for so many things but will still stick around.
I just want to stare at your beautiful eyes and fall asleep in your arms. Because I know that I'm always going to be happy with you.
Between the tides, and the double wides, she'd always stop to dream. For sometimes it's the quiet ones who grow up to scream.
It's been a long road, but I've walked it with you. Even when I stopped, you pulled me through. But now there's a fork, it's the crossroads I've feared and I don't know where we go from here.
Stomach, meet butterflies.
 know things have changed, in a way i never expected. i hope your life is everything you want it to be. and no matter when, or how long its been since weve spoken nor how late it is in the night, im always a phone call, a text, a drive away. i promise you that you will always be my best friend. and im sorry for everything ive ever done but i wouldnt trade it for the world. cause through everything that happend it was meant to, and i look of it as a test, a test to see how strong our friendship is. we can make it, i know we can. and just know that no matter what happens in our lives ill always be here for you.
The ones depressed don’t dress in black. The ones who believe they’re fat don’t announce it. The ones scared don’t scream. The ones struggling don’t show their scars. The ones hurting the most are the ones hidden.
You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself in any direction you choose. You're on your own. & you know what you know. & you are the one who'll decide where to go.
I used to hate this town. I used to hate every single blade of grass on every hill, but he taught me so much. He taught me that it's not the job of this town to make me feel happy. It's not its fault that I don't fit in. It doesn't matter where you are in the world, because it's about where you are in your head. It's about the other world I inhabit. The world of dreams, hope, imagination, and memories.
Time is too slow for those who wait, too swift for those who fear, too long for those who grieve, too short for those who rejoice, but for those who love, time is eternity
So we've only known each other for a couple of years, but I feel I've known you my whole life. I've seen you grow. I've watched you change from the guy who couldn't make up his mind, who's feelings changed more than I knew was possible, to the guy you are now. You're responsible, devoted, loyal, considerate, and loving. Everything I knew you were, and know you always will be. I've seen everything, your anger, your battles, your struggles, your fears. I know you by heart. I know your values, I know your story, I know your secrets. That doesn't go away. I'm never going to forget you or anything about you. I'm becoming who you are. We've said it before, and I'll say it again. We were meant to be something more than this. I still believe that, with all of my heart. I am still in this. I said I was in for the long haul, and I am still striving everyday for our time. I'm not going down without a fight. I won't give up easy. These feelings are stronger than anything that could try to bring us down. I love you more than I thought I did, to put it simple.
I want to be the one you want. The one you need. Your reason for getting up in the morning,
rushing breakfast and hurrying about to catch a bus and a train or even a fucking 
helicopter just to come and see me. I want to know that you are mine and mine only. I want that, just that one thing from you.
You know what the best feeling in the world is? The feeling that nothing can touch you. The feeling that you are going to be okay forever and always. The feeling that everything is going to stay just how it is, and the feeling of being excessively and overly happy. The times when you're gasping for air from laughing, or nearly in pain from smiling so much. When you're with your friends, and you know this is how it's supposed to be. I love those times, and I love that feeling. I want to bottle it up and have it always, because that's what I think life is about. Forgetting the bad, and getting lost in the good.
One of these days the mountains are gonna fall into the sea and they'll know that you and I were made for this. I was made to taste your kiss. We were made to never fall away.
She's the girl that has a few best friends and doesn't need anymore, the girl that laughs the hardest at her own jokes. She's the girl that will hang up on you, but then call you right back and say sorry. She's the girl who will never leave your side when you need her, the girl who will go out of her way to cheer you up. She's the girl who never sleeps without her teddy bear by her side, she's the girl who says she isn't ticklish, but really is. She's the girl who will not give up on you if she really believes in you. She's the girl who believes in loving somebody forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment