Monday, November 1, 2010

Something tells me that whatever happens with us, whether we
stay together or go our separate ways, either one of us will never
forget the time we spent together.
Kiss her like she's famous
hold her like she's everything
and tell her that she's the only one for you
if you want your life to be a magnificent
story, then begin by realizing that you
are the author and everyday you have
the opportunity to write a new page.
You were a gift, one I'll always treasure.
You were a dream I never wanted to wake up from.
You opened my eyes to things I will never really see.
You're the best thing that will ever happen to me.
Don't you realize what you are to me, and you're always gonna be?
You're the love of my life. Everyone else is gonna be second best.
There will never be another you.
i really hope that this works out.
i've never had more faith in anyone.
i've never had more hope in anything.
& i'm asking you; please don't ruin that.
Laying under a blanket, cuddling close to you, feeling your breath on my skin, taking every sense that you have within. Your lips touch my shoulder, kissing me so sweet, making my heart skip every  other beat. Don't give up, it's beginning. Nice guys always end up winning.
 i don't say 'i love you' to get attention
or to make conversation. i say it to
remind you that you're the best thing
that has ever happened to me.
Kissing him is like standing on the edge of the world.
It was like all my best memories rolled into one.
Fifty new dresses. A song I couldn't live without.
The sun on my skin.
We talk like we know what's going on, but we don't. We don't know anything. We're young & we're gonna screw up a lot. We're gonna keep changing our minds, and sometimes our hearts. And through all that, the only real thing we can offer each other is forgiveness.
 It's like looking at all the students and wondering who's had their heart broken that day, and how they are able to cope with having three quizzes and a book report on top of that. Or wondering who did the heart breaking. And wondering why.
The only love story I wanna write is with you. But I don't want it to have an ending, happy or sad.
That's what everyone says. There are plenty of other guys out there besides him. Lots of fish in the sea, sure. But there's one problem, none of them can make me feel the way he does.






 







No comments:

Post a Comment