Thursday, November 11, 2010

sometimes there is no next time, no time outs,
no second chances. sometimes it's now or never.

Everyone has things they regret in life. But i don't regret anything because one way or another, it led me to you .
Cracked glass rarely stays intact, which brings us to the fact that eventually we all shatter. Sometimes in increments, sometimes at once, the way in which we break hardly ever matters. In the end, all that's left are tiny fragments and broken pieces. We are mirrors on the wall, hanging by a thread, waiting for the day our string decides to release us.
eventually, you're going to find that one person that you're going to settle down to. they're going to make you change your bad habits and your ways. you're going to want to spend every moment with this person, and you'd do things you never thought you would ever do for someone. it's not called 'whipped', it's swallowing your pride and breaking your morals for someone you feel is truly worth it.
A history, like a life, is just what a person chooses to remember.
Sometimes we take for granted the people in our lives that mean so much and when we finally realize that, it can be too late. Take advantage of every minute you have, hold onto and cherish every second. Have no regrets and never forget those that made you into who you are.
She decided to free herself
Dance into the wind, create a new language
And birds fluttered around her
Writing "YES" into the sky.
You are all geniuses, and you are all beautiful
You don't need anyone to tell you who you are
You are what you are.  Get out there and get peace
Think peace, live peace, and breathe peace
And you'll get it as soon as you like.
I want her to be happy, no matter what that means.
 I want her to find someone who will treat her with all the love she deserved from me.
I want her to meet someone who will see her always as I do now, through your eyes.  
I must learn to love the fool in me- the one who feels too much,
talks too much, takes too many chances,
 wins sometimes and loses often, lacks self-control, loves and
 hates, hurts and gets hurt, promises and breaks promises, laughs and cries.

That's always seemed so ridiculous to me, that people would want to be around someone because they're pretty. It's like picking breakfast cereals based on color instead of taste.
Seasons may change, winter to spring. I love you 'til the end of time.
We crossed paths for a reason.
The planets align in the particular season.
 It's clear to me, that we'll eventually be inseparable.
I love your existence, I can't get enough
You can't fail if you never give up.
Once upon a time there was a boy who loved a girl, & her laughter was a question he wanted to spend his whole life answering. When they were ten he asked her to marry him. When they were eleven he kissed her for the first time. When they were thirteen they got into a fight & for three weeks they didn't talk. When they were fifteen she showed him the scar on her left breast. Their love was a secret they told no one. He promised her he would never love another girl as long as he lived. 'What if I die?' she asked. 'Even then,' he said. For her sixteenth birthday he gave her an English dictionary & together they learned the words. 'What's this?' he'd ask, tracing his index finger around her ankle, & she'd look it up. '& this?' he'd ask, kissing her elbow. Elbow! What kind of word is that? & then he'd lick it, making her giggle. 'What about this?' he asked, touching the soft skin behind her ear. 'I don't know,' she said, turning off the flashlight & rolling over, with a sigh, onto her back. When they were seventeen they made love for the first time, on a bed of straw in a shed Later - when things happened that they could never have imagined - she wrote him a letter that said: When will you learn that there isn't a word for everything?
One word, that's all was said. Something in your voice called me, turned my head. Your smile captured me, you were in my future as far as I could see. & I don't know how it happened, but it happens still. You ask me if I love you, I always will.

No comments:

Post a Comment