Sunday, January 9, 2011

·         Jasmine was in a forbidden relationship with Aladdin. Snow White lived alone with 7 men. Pinnochio was a liar. Robin Hood was a thief. Tarzan walked without clothes on. A stranger kissed sleeping beauty and she married him. Cinderella lied and sneaked out at night to attend a party. These are the stories our parents raised us with and then they complain our generation is messed up?
to everyone else, i'm this bubbly, cheerful girl with an omnipresent smile that doesn't have a care in the world. i say stupid things and scream when people poke my sides. that's not fake - that's me. but there are deeper layers that only he seems to see. he called me out on wanting to do what i know i shouldn't, he remains skeptical when everyone else thinks i'm fine. maybe it's because i'm not acting like that same girl without any capacity for pain when he's around. when he's there, i'm quiet, more reserved. when he's around, it's impossible to mask how much i care with a smile or a tinkling laugh. my top layer doesn't exist around him. he can see straight into my soul, without any of the quirks piled on above. i'm still not sure whether that's good or bad.
the greatest war ever fought is the was in a mind of a girl, young and in love. between her mind screaming a warning, telling her, "there's no such thing as fairytales." and her heart whispering, "you never know."
You know what your problem is? You get attached, fast. And once you're attached to someone, you do everything you can to please them and make them happy. It's never been about what you want, it's always everyone's needs before your own. You give out too many chances to people, who quite frankly, do not deserve them. They take advantage of you, and you become a pushover. But you're okay with that, because they're in your life and that's all you ever really wanted. And even if they screw you over, you'll still be there for them. Because that's you, that who you are. Once you get attached to someone, they capture your heart and they always have a place there. And that is why it's so hard for you to let him go.
there will come a time when you're infatuated with a single soul. for this person, you'd do anything, and not think twice about it. but when asked why, you have no answer. you'll try your whole life to understand how he can affect you as much as he does. but you'll never find out. and no matter how badly you hate it, or how much it hurts, you will love this person without regrets, for the rest of your life.

I want someone to fall in love with the way I laugh and fallin love with my smile. I want someone who'll listen tothe rambling of my inner child, someone who touches myface and brushes the hair from my eyes. I want someonewho loves me or at least holds me like they do.But I only want that if it's you.
You will look back on the times you laughed and you will cry. You will look back on the times you cried, and you will laugh. You will always remember close friends, and you will always keep memories of them in your heart. Life is hard, it’s tough, and it’s unfair, but everyone gets over the hurt and the pain, eventually. You always end up with a smile on your face, if you give it a chance.
Goodbye my almost lover. Goodbye my hopeless dream. I'm trying not to think about you, can't you just let me be? So long my luckless romance. My back is turned on you. I should've known you'd bring me heartache. Almost lovers always do.
And your house smells like Autumn, and it feels like home to me. And I'll miss you like April, and the leaves are falling free. Yellow, orange and red leaves up to my knees, as we lay dead still in the backyard, and your hair falls under me. I raise my hand to your cheeks, and I can feel my heart skip a beat.
I look at you and I see my best friend. Your energy and your passion inspire me in ways I never thought possible. Your inner beauty is so strong, that I no longer fear being myself. I no longer fear at all. I never thought that I could find someone to love that would love me back unconditionally. Then I realized, you were always with me, and you were my soul mate. You give me purpose, when I feel I have none. Without you, my soul would be empty. My heart, broken. My being, incomplete. I thank God everyday that you were brought into my life. And I thank you for loving me.
You deserve someone who loves you with every single beat of his heart, someone who thinks about you constantly, someone who spends every minute of every day just wondering what you’re doing, where you are, who you’re with, and if you’re OK. You need someone who can help you reach your dreams and protect you from your fears. You need someone who will treat you with respect, love every part of you, especially your flaws. You should be with someone who could make you happy, really happy, dancing on air happy.
We tried to capture each memory, didn’t we? Maybe that was because we knew our love wouldn’t last. Or at least you knew. Like when you sprayed your love letter with my favorite scent: your cologne. But just like each memory… just like our love… the scent faded away.
Today, four of my friends and I went skating together.
After being there for about twenty minutes, we noticed a little old couple holding hands and skating around.
We asked how long they had been together.
The man smiled and said, '52 years and counting'.
"I love you,
not just for now,
but for always,
and I dream of the day that
you’ll take me in your arms again." 
Right now at this very minute, someone is very proud of you. Someone is thinking of you. Someone cares about you. Someone misses you. Someone wants to talk to you. Someone wants to be with you. Someone hopes you aren’t in trouble. Someone wants to hold your hand. Someone wants you to be happy just for you. Someone thinks you are a gift. Someone wants to hug you. Someone loves you. Someone admires your strength. Someone is thinking of you and smiling. Someone wants to be on your shoulder to cry on. Someone thinks the world of you. Someone wants to protect you. Someone would do anything for you. Someone wants to be forgiven. Someone is grateful for your forgiveness. Someone wants to laugh with you about old times. Someone remembers you and wishes you were there. Someone needs to know that your love is unconditional. Someone wants to tell you how much they care. Someone wants to share their dreams with you. Someone wants to hold you in their arms. Someone wants YOU to hold them in your arms. Someone treasures your spirit. Someone wishes she/he could STOP time because of you. Someone loves you for who you are. Someone wants to be with you. Someone hears a song that reminds her/him of you. Someone is glad that you’re her/his only true love. Someone wants to be your friend. Someone stayed up all night thinking about you. Someone is alive because of you. Someone believes that you are their soul mate. Someone wants to be near you. Someone misses your guidance and advice. Someone values your guidance and advice. Someone has faith in you. Someone trusts you. Someone needs you to send them this letter. Someone needs your support. Someone needs you to have faith in them. Someone needs you to let them be your friend. Someone will cry when they read this. Cause that’s what life’s all about. Its about the times where you lay in the grass next to someone you love. Its about the color of the sky, its about a roaring fire on a winter night. Everybody hurts, everyone bleeds, everyone laughs and smiles and loves. And that’s all that is. There’s no meaning of life, its nothing that can.
There's no combination of words I could put on the back of a postcard.
No song that I could sing, but I can try for your heart.
Our dreams, and they are made out of real things.
Like a, shoebox of photographs with sepiatone loving.
Love is the answer, at least for most of the questions in my heart.
Like, "why are we here?
And where do we go?
And how come it's so hard?"
 It's not always easy, and sometimes life can be deceiving.
I'll tell you one thing, it's always better when we're together.
Like falling stars over your head, they've been bound to burn out,
crashing 'cause I'll never get over you, you are so beautiful
I hope the sun shines and it's a beautiful day,
and something reminds you that you wish you had stayed.
it doesn't matter how long he stayed for, what matters is that he was here,
and at one point, he was mine. and that, i'll never be able to forget. 
i think about her holding you, there's nothing much that I can do
because the future is hers, and the past is ours. 
i know things have changed, in a way i never expected. i hope your life is everything you want it to be. and no matter when, how long its been since we've spoken or how late it is in the night. im always a phone call, a text, a drive away. through everything that happened it was meant to, and i look of it as a test from God how strong our friendship is. we can make it know it. and just know that no matter what happens in our lives ill always be here.
At the first kiss I felt something melt inside me that hurt in an exquisite way. All my longings, all my dreams and sweet anguish. All the secrets that slept deep within me came awake. Everything was transformed and enchanted, everything made sense.
A woman brought you into this world, so you have no right to disrespect one.
Dear eyelashes, wishbones, dandelions, pennies, shooting starts, 11:11 and birthday candles. Do your job.
But sometimes, we just have to be happy with what people can offer us. Even if it's not what we want, at least it's something, right?
He'll never let you down. That boy's got a heart the size of Kentucky and he loves you. That's important. Take it from someone who knows. My mom used to tell me that whatever you do, marry someone who loves you more than you love him.
He knows the real me. The me that prefers to stay home on weekends to play Nintendo and eat ice cream and pizza. The me that runs around in shorts and a t-shirt and my hair a mess but he actually likes the real me.
Her heart is breaking as she's staring at every single girl that walks by, somehow thinking that they're better than her. Tonight, she'll lie awake, and tear herself down, because that's what she's best at. She's just one of those girls that no matter how many times she's told, never believes that she's beautiful.
It's the simple things in life that make you smile- a small child looking up at you, laughing old couples holding hands while taking a walk. it's the simple things in life that make you live.
do not fear spiders or snakes. At great heights, I jump off, smiling. In the face of death, I wink. But when I look into your eyes, I fear of how much I love you.
Never get too attached to anyone because attachment leads to expectations & expectations leads to disappointments.
Since the first time he ran his fingers through my hair, since the first time his hugs eased my pain & since the first time his kisses took my breath away, I knew there was no one else for me.
And I scratch these words into a black notebook
I wrote your name on top I knew you'd never look
I tried my best to fight the atmosphere
To think the happy thoughts
That leave the phone lines clear
If I've learned anything in life, it is that sometimes things get in your path and you have a choice: you can either smash right into them, or you can adjust and move around, but you have to do one or the other in order to move forward.
I’ve stood at the bottom of some walls I thought I couldn’t climb. And I’ve felt like Cinderella at the ball just running out of time. So I know how it feels to be afraid and think that it’s all gonna slip away.
There's no rhyme and there's no reason. You're the secret in the back of my skull. There's no logic, so please believe me. Our love's confusing but it never gets dull.




No comments:

Post a Comment