Saturday, August 20, 2011


You wanna see pretty? Look in a magazine. You wanna see beautiful? Look in the mirror.
Relationships are like glass, sometimes it's better to leave them broken then to hurt yourself trying to put it back together.
What do you call a man who only talks about girls making sandwiches? Single.
Some things have to end I guess, we learned that from our story books. And maybe this time you didn't get your prince, but theres enough paper and pens in this world for your happily ever after to work out right eventually.
No matter how carefully you choose your words, they’ll always end up being twisted by others.
I think it’s very healthy to spend time alone. You need to know
how to be alone and not be defined by another person.
The bottom line is, life is about learning, whether
you’re in school or not. We are human. We make
mistakes. But your lowest moment might also be
the one where you begin to rise, and rise. So double
back. Regroup. Brush yourself off, and try again.
Being a real man doesn't mean you sleep
with 100 girls. It means you fight for one
girl even when 99 others are chasing you.
I want a guy who will take me to concerts
and let me gawk over all the lead singers.
But still know I love him best <3
Hugging is good medicine.
It transfers energy and gives the person hugged
an emotional lift. You need four hugs a day for
survival, eight for maintenance, and twelve for
growth. Scientists say that hugging is a form of
communication because it can say things you don’t
have words for. And the nicest thing about a hug is
that you usally can’t give one without getting one.
speak less to the people you love the most
'cause if they can't understand your silence,
they can never understand your words.
Life was mostly made up of things you couldn’t
control, full of surprises, and they weren’t always
good. Life wasn’t what you made it.
You were what life made you.
Happiness is not found at the end of the road,
it is experienced along the way. So take not for
granted each moment of your life and you will
find a reason to be happy each day.
I want to stare into your eyes and never look away.
I want you to hold me in your arms and tell me it's okay.
I want to kiss with a passion that only we can share,
and when it all falls down I want you to be there.
Friends are like wedgies. They're intimately close.
They know you're inner self. And it feels great when you pick out a good one.
Light can be defined without sun.
Sweetness can be defined without honey.
Fragrance can be defined without a rose,
but beauty cannot be defined without you.
Happiness is falling asleep next to
you and waking up thinking I'm still in my dreams.
A friend is someone who accepts your past,
supports your present and encourages your future.
A kiss is just a kiss till you find the one you love.
A hug is just a hug till you find the one you're always
thinking of. A dream is just a dream till it comes true.
Love was just a word until I heard it from you.
You don't need money or luxuries to fullfill your dreams.
It's the people around you.and how much faith you have
in you. Never make a mistake and think your life is over,
just step all over that problem and continue walking.
Missing you is my hobby, caring for you is my job,
making you happy is my duty, and loving you is my life.
I'm talking about fate here - when feelings are
so powerful it's as if some force beyond your
control is guiding you to someone who can make
you happy beyond your wildest dreams.
i wish people had personal stoplights,
sending mixed signals should be illegal.
Some of God’s greatest gifts are unanswered prayers.
Happiness often sneaks in through
a door you didn't know you left open.
no one could actually say that you deserve better,
cause the best thing you deserve, will always be your choice.
My heart loves you with all of it's might,
I surrender my fears and no longer put
up a fight. Now I see that WE is more
important than ME in this life.
I want something random, indescribable, beautiful, and unexpected.
I want to be caught off guard and swept impossibly too high off my feet.
fairytales are more than true.
not because they tell us dragons
exists, but because they tell us
that dragons can be defeated.
to understand the heart and mind or a person,
don't look at what they have achieved, look
at what they hope and dream to achieve. Life is
about moving forward, making dreams come true.
it is impossible to live without failing, unless
you live so cautiously that you might as well not
have lived at all - in which case, you fail by default.
it is funny how you do not miss
affection until it is given, but once it is,
it can never be enough;
you would drown in it if possible.
there's no need to rush. if something's meant to be, it'll happen.
in the right time, with the right person, and for the best reason.
-- wiz khalifa
stop having set "qualifications" for a boyfriend.
being a lover is not a job, and you’re not hiring
a employee. and yes, they will make mistakes.
yes, they will be different from what you expected.
they're human, and they have no idea what they
are doing. but they love you, and they love every
minute of you. so please, give them a chance.
Ever notice how 'What the hell' is always the right answer?"
- Marilyn Monroe






No comments:

Post a Comment